We are honored that you have chosen us as a partner for your healthcare needs.
Let’s review a few important items:
- Please be sure to sign your Acknowledgement Form found here, after reviewing the associated documents. If you have insurance and would like us to submit your claim, it is critical that you submit this form. Even if you do not, we must have this form signed.
- We do not do \“automatic\” refills. Prior to your next refill you will receive an email reminder, and we will then call you if you have not responded to the email. At that time you can choose to proceed, or not. You can always email us at email@example.com or call us at 800 886-9222 and one of our technicians will be happy to assist you.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is ready to ship.
- When you receive your shipment, please review that you have received all the items you need. If not, please call us immediately.
- If you would like us to file an insurance claim for you please email a photo of the front and back of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind this applies to private insurance only. We cannot submit to Government policies (such as Medicare, Medicaid.) Again, we must have your signed Acknowledgement Form to file your claims.
- Check out our Website at www.infuserveamerica.com. You will find information regarding our Products and Supplies, a How-To Guide for procedures, a Drip Calculator for IV infusions, Resources that describe various IV accesses, and information about all our services.
- If at any time you have any questions, do not hesitate to call us at 800 886-9222 Monday – Friday 9am-5pm EST. We will be happy to help you with questions about your medication, procedures, etc. If you are having a problem that cannot wait, and it is after our business hours, you may reach our on-call pharmacist at the same number. Please follow the prompts to reach him/her. If you are having an emergency, please call 911.
Infuserve America Complaint/Grievance Information
- In the event a complaint/grievance arises regarding service provided you by Infuserve America please call a Case Manger at 1-800-886-9222 to report.
- Our Case Managers will work to resolve all issues reported to them. If unable to resolve the issue, the Case Manger will notify the Case Management Director/VP of Operations.
- Appropriate upper management will be notified/consulted for resolution and mitigation of any further issues when needed.
- If time is needed to investigate your complaint/grievance you will receive a follow-up call within 48 business hours.
- If Infuserve America is unable to resolve your concerns you are encouraged to report your concern to Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) at (855)-937-2242 or via the website https://www.achc.org/pharmacy.html
- When allowing Infuserve America to provide you with top quality, low cost therapy prescribed by your physician, we will be more than happy to assist in securing a potential reimbursement from your insurance carrier. We are unable to provide this service if you have Medicare, Tri Care or a state funded Medicaid. However, in such cases we will be happy to supply you with the information to submit these claims yourself.
- It is wise not to assume that your insurance covers all providers and services. Due to insurance carriers being more receptive to policy holders versus providers, it would be best to inquire as to the perimeters of your policy. Carriers are not required to divulge all information of a policy, especially to non-participating, out of network providers. With that being stated, we will be happy to try and retrieve that information for you.
- Once we establish that we will be able to potentially secure a reimbursement for you (insurance carriers absolutely DO NOT guarantee payment of any type), we will require a copy of your insurance card, front and back, a signed assignment of benefits and any diagnosis codes provided by your primary care physician. Due to any future requests for additional information received from your carrier, of letter of medical necessity along with any other pertinent documentation will be very helpful.
- If your carrier accepts electronic transmissions, we will submit your claims electronically. The turn around process for this is usually 18 to 22 days. If you carrier accepts paper claims (HCFA 1500 forms) only, the turn around process for this is usually 28 to 32 days.
- Once Infuserve America has established all required deductible’s, co-pays and out of pockets have been met, and based upon the amount reimbursed by your carrier, Infuserve America will refund to you all that you paid out of pocket, less shipping and surcharges.
We are looking forward to serving your needs with the utmost care and customer service!